Have you ever thought “I have a good idea, how do I turn it into a business?”
We can help you in the following ways:
- You will get help to validate your idea, this is very important before you get started
- Boost your self confidence and help you realise that you can do this, yes it can be hard but it’s not impossible
- Explain in plain English what it takes to start and run a business
- Help you create an action plan to get you started straight after you have attended one of our courses or programmes
It doesn’t matter if you want to be a digital nomad and work from anywhere and be as flexible as possible or if you need help getting your first retail shop open.
We will help you get started creating the business that can change your life forever.
Get in touch, find out if you qualify for funding and start your journey today!
Our Business Accelerator programme is for you to try your hand at running a business without the stresses and strains of actually ‘starting’ a business. It will take you through everything you need to know before starting out on your journey.
If you want to find out more click the button below and let your journey into starting the business of your dreams begin.
Fully Funded Places
TEGstartup is dedicated to helping you start your business is the fastest most efficient way possible, but that doesn’t mean we cut corners, far from it.
We help people from all backgrounds to find out if running a business is for them. Not everyone has thought about starting a business, but we know the pandemic has changed this and many more people are starting a business every day.
If you want to find out what it takes to start and grow a business apply for one of our funded places. We look forward to helping you realise your dreams.
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive the Business Accelerator Validation eBook free. This eBook is packed will help and advice on how to validate your business idea before you waste valuable time and money. If you’re serious about starting a business, this is the place to start.
Business Basics Live Training
Our Business Basics Startup live training course will return in March 2022. If you’re aged 16 + you could qualify for a free place. Click the button below to find out more.
This creative and innovative business programme will help you validate your business idea, start your business and gain first-hand knowledge of marketing and sales strategies plus a lot more. This will give you great ‘first steps’ on starting or growing your business.
Join a bunch of likeminded people as we begin the journey into starting and growing your business.
Business Basics Takeaways
- Advice for setting up a new business
- Sales and Marketing strategies that work
- Finance - cashflow forecasting and why it's so important
- Setting up a simple 'system' to get you started. We give you the 4 most critical areas to concentrate on
- Building a tribe and why it's critical
- Using technology in your business the right way
- Create a business plan with the Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- And much more...